Today we are continuing to develop the theme of cause and effect. You are not the victim of the world you see because you invented it. You can give it up as easily as you made it up. You will see it or not see it, as you wish. While you want it you will see it; when you no longer want it, it will not be there for you to see.
The world you see is your invention. You have made up everything you see and you sustain the world through your thoughts about it. Every idea you have about what you see is simply wrong. The reason is:
1. Nothing I see means anything
2. I have given what I see all the meaning it has for me
3. I do not understand anything I see
4. These thoughts do not mean anything
5. I am never upset for the reason I think
6. I am upset because I see what is not there
7. I see only the past
8. My mind is preoccupied with past thoughts
9. I see nothing as it is now
10. My thoughts do not mean anything
11. My meaningless thoughts are showing me a meaningless world.
12. I am upset because I see a meaningless world
13. A meaningless world engenders fear
14. God did not create a meaningless world
15. My thoughts are images that I have made
16. I have no neutral thoughts
17. I see no neutral things
18. I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my seeing
19. I am not alone in experiencing the effects of my thoughts
20. I am determined to see
21. I am determined to see things differently
22. What I see is a form of vengeance
23. I can escape from this world by giving up attack thoughts.
24. I do not perceive my own best interest
25. I do not know what anything is for
26. My attack thoughts are attacking my invulnerability
27. Above all else I want to see
28. Above all else I want to see differently
29. God is in everything I see
30. God is in everything I see because God is in my mind
31. I am not the victim of the world I see
32. I have invented the world I see
It really is as simple as applying the lessons. They speak for themselves. They are the undoing of you as you see yourself in an identity separate from God. You literally feel yourself dissolve into God as you apply these ideas to yourself, to your mind. Be willing not to know anything and to let all things be revealed to you. That is all that is required.
I have invented this situation as I see it.
I have invented the world I see.